Without a clear understanding of what cyber risks matter most, many organizations end up devoting valuable budget to tools, components, and the ‘latest and greatest’ instead of focusing on what cybersecurity investments will be most effective for your organization.
Proactively identifying and understanding your cyber risk posture and defining a cybersecurity strategy and roadmap to mitigate that risk posture will pay dividends down the road.
We are a small family-owned cybersecurity firm based out of Dallas, TX that provides the following types of services:
- Readiness Assessment / Gap Assessment
- HIPAA, HITRUST, ISO 27001, SSAE18 (SOC 1 & 2), GDPR, PCI DSS – Assessing your controls against these standards / regulations to see where the gaps are and to determine what controls need to be put in place.
- Gaps Remediation Support – We will help you close these gaps, whether it be policies and procedures development or security solution implementation guidance.
- Risk Assessment
- As required by HITRUST, HIPAA Security Rule, ISO 27001 ISMS, PCI DSS requirement 12.2, and SOC controls, a risk assessment must be done at least annually and upon significant changes.
- Provided to organizations who are exploring the impact of cybersecurity risk on their business. It is tailored for organizations who are looking to identify risk and security posture in their business.
- The review includes security organization, governance, risk, compliance, technology; third-party risk, threat and vulnerability management, incident response just to name a few.
- Maturity Assessment
- How mature is your security program? We can help you benchmark your security program against similar companies in size and industry.
- Advisory (Design and Implementation)
- Provide advisory services such as board-level risk management guidance, organizational security program development, security program management, compliance oversight and guidance, IT governance, security project management, and business continuity & disaster recovery management.
We are a small firm and do not have overhead expenses like other big firms, and as a result, we’re able to pass on the savings to you. My partners and I are seasoned cybersecurity professionals with 20+ years industry experience. Our goal is to be your trusted advisor and help you achieve your business objectives.
Let us help you enable your business. Contact us today! (972) 755-1507 or use the form below.